Russell White, Director of Residential Property Management with Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services, recently sat down with David Moore with Equity Advantage to discuss the Portland “FAIR” Ordinances.
Key takeaways include: low barrier criteria, a 72 hour notice period, the right to request an accommodation or modification, non-applicant tenants, max screening fees, individual assessments, and new $250 fines.
Don’t have time to watch the entire video? Below is a breakdown of what is covered and when:
- Portland FAIR Ordinances: 00:39
- Moving a Tenant In: 00.10:22
- Disclosures to Tenant: 00:23:32
- Security Deposits: 00:40:47
- Seattle Updates: 00:52:53