We’re looking for ambitious, self-disciplined, and engaging Real Estate candidates to join our Portland, Oregon-based brokerage firm.
We are hiring experienced Oregon and SW Washington real estate brokers as independent contractors with the following expertise:
- Commercial Leasing
- Licensed Assistant to Senior Advisor
Who We Are
Top-performers. We consistently rank among the top offices in our company nationwide. Our scope of business includes sales, leasing, and landlord/tenant representation for office, industrial, retail, multi-family (apartments), and investment properties in Oregon and Washington.
What You Get
- We designed our training & mentorship to accelerate your success. Candidates who are coachable, persistent, and want to learn will thrive.
- A time tested 48 + year history of local experience. Best practices that speed up your development.
- A collaborative network of over 1,600 Advisors in 200 + SVN offices throughout the country that work together to do more deals.
- Work/ Life Balance that is absent the excessive commute times in other West Coast cities. More time for you.
- A real estate market that is now officially on the map in the eyes of institutional and private capital investors. More financial success for you.
- Optimistic growth forecasts in jobs, wages, market activity, and stability. Less risk in your career.
- An office culture that is built upon trust, teamwork, and work ethic that makes every one of us better. You get a chance to play an integral role as part of something bigger than one individual.
What You Need
The ideal candidate has mental & emotional durability – the “grit” & tenacious drive to overcome adversity. You’re going to be challenged to work/live out of that clichéd comfort zone in order to achieve a healthy six-figure income in this industry. If you are driven and entrepreneurial the following skillsets will help you succeed:
- Ability to find problems. Then go solve them.
- Commit to that process of building long term relationships. Make yourself unforgettable.
- Master Your Market. Capture and organize seemingly intangible knowledge and communicate it so that it helps clients.
- Ability to make effective, valuable presentations.
- Don’t be afraid to stand out.
…now for the technical stuff
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Real Estate License in the state of Oregon or Washington.
- The unusual blend of communication skills, a strong organizational preference & a knack for analytical details.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles appropriate to conduct basic financial analysis.
What To Do Next
Do your homework on Commercial Real Estate Brokerage & then tell us your story. Your “Why.” What is it about you that makes you a good fit? What is it that YOU bring to the table that no one else can? Please send your carefully crafted resume, well-thought-out cover letter, and professional references to Abby Mindt at the email below.
p.s. Very few people can clearly articulate Why they do what they do. No matter what you do, your Why is what inspires you to take the actions that bring you fulfillment and lasting happiness.